Happy New Year!!Parker & I are spending this New Years Eve together cuddled up in our warm home watching tv/movie marathons/football and enjoying delicious food and wine (I am anyway)! I can't think of a more perfect evening. It's just want I wanted. So we started the night off discussing our 12 favorite moments of 2012 and here's our list if you are interested!
Top 12 Bailey Moments of 2012:
- Celebrating 2 years of an awesome marriage (we think so) on 4/3/12.
- Our European adventure in March. This was our first trip as a couple to Europe. Highlights of that trip included Paris, Brussels, Bruge, Amsterdam and the Swiss Alps!
- Parker graduating from GT with his MBA degree! So proud of that stud.
- On that note... Parker getting hired by Infosys Consulting Group and starting his job in Manhattan.
- Becoming an Account Representative with CORT. My first outside sales job and I love it.
- Taking trips with our married small group friends.
- Starting to serve together in Transit (middle school ministry at Buckhead church).
- NYC trip at Christmas time! I also saw my first (hopefully of many) Broadway play.
- Competing in our first CrossFit competition together.
- Attending the Braves game play-off (Parker was on cloud nine)!
- We went skiing together for the first time in North Carolina in February (I busted my booty)!
- Enjoying life events with our family & friends: graduations, birthdays, baby showers, baby births, weddings, new jobs, new dreams realized, etc.
It's been a great year! Next up... we talk about what 2013 will look like! Can't wait.